Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gay Romanian


Where in the world is all gay romania? Come on, dealing with time, people - there is Gay Fest 2008! In my earlier speech to grow up under communism, I reflected on the legacy that has been adopted: one of hatred and fear of the people who are different. Rumænerne are the most intolerant people in Europe when it comes to homosexuals, Gypsies, yes, and everyone who meets the self-imposed standard. There are many sites that talk about Miss travesti, but they are written and hosted by foreigners. So where is the Romanian gay and lesbian? What is the reason for their silence? Perhaps a combination of lack of computer skills and fear of reprisals from friends and neighbours (since homosexuals have most likely taken from the No 1 most villified group in Romania, the tilt of long-standing champions of this title, Rome, closely followed by Jews and Hungarians). The "New Right", says smugly philosophical line Eminescu and various other historical intellectual who marched and attacked gay parades, an attempt to cover their hatred with an appeal to religion and dubious science of the kind that goes something like " God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. "But like all through eastern Europe, skinheads, neo-fascists and even the staunch supporters of the old communist regime have joined together to call for" normality ", the display of Christian symbols ( what is new?), ranting about "we do not want a nation of faggots." I suspect that they have to adhere to such delusions, because they have lost the battle over the rest of Europe sees Romania as "a nation of Gypsies." Just ask any Italian. But I digress. This week I finally decided my cousin in Romania, a woman who has been pestering me to maintain contact and write more often. There was a time when they wrote only to complain and ask for money, and I usually sent to them when I could. But if too late, she has asked me several questions that I have hesitated to answer.

Just visit their site today to get more information and details at http://www.darkq.net

No comments: